Students interested in enrolling in G4HCC must do the following in order to be admitted:
1. Apply below or complete and return an application for enrollment packet with the required non-refundable fee. The application fee is $35.00. The Application for Admission includes a brief autobiographical essay and statement regarding the applicant’s relationship to Jesus Christ.
2. Request a copy of your high school transcript to be sent to G4HCC. Students who are applying to the College before they have graduated from high school may send a transcript showing work completed to date; however a final official transcript will be required after graduation which will contain dates of graduation, grade point average, and class standing. A cumulative 2.30 grade point average is required. Home-school students will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
3. Have the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores sent to the College. G4HCC recommends a 900 score on the SAT critical readings and math or a 19 on the ACT. At this time, the College does not require the writing section of the SAT or ACT for acceptance decisions. An applicant who has graduated from high school ten years or more may be exempt from submitting these test scores.
4. Take a Math and Writing Placement Test. These are taken on campus and scheduled once the application is complete. Prepare to bring a calculator and a pencil.
5. Submit a personal Christian Character reference from a pastor or church leader. Submit a professional reference form. References form is included with the application.
6. A personal interview is required for all new applicants. An interview appointment will be scheduled only when the application is complete and the college has received all required forms as indicated in these application procedures.
Attention Veterans & Military:
Gather 4 Him Christian College is proud to announce our Associate of Arts Degree in Biblical Studies is approved to receive education benefits for Veterans under Chapter 30, 32, 33, and 32, Title 38, U.S. Code and Chapters 1606 and 1607, Title 10, U.S. Code.
Veterans’ Education Benefits Checklist
1. Check with Admissions for requirements and apply for admission below.
2. Schedule a visit online or call 509-420-4545.
3. Apply for VA benefits at http://www.vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/default.asp or Contact Alice Christenson at firstname.lastname@example.org, the VA certifying official on campus to assist you to apply for benefits.
Fall 2018 Enrollment Deadline: August 1st
Spring 2019 Enrollment Deadline: December 7th