Veterans Steps to Enrollment
Apply to Gather4Him Christian College
- Apply online
- An e-mail is sent within days after an application is submitted. It gives directions for how to track the status of your application.
- Admissions staff will communicate with you about your application and admissions status.
- If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office at (509) 420-4545.
Submit official transcripts from high school, Joint Services Transcript or CCAF and transcripts from all colleges you have ever attended
- If you have never attended a college or university, submit an official copy of your high school transcript
- The Joint Services Transcript (JST) has replaced the Coast Guard Institute Transcript (CGI), Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), and the Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)
- Community College of the Air Force CCAF
- Submit transcripts to:
Gather 4 Him Christian College 3021 W. Clearwater Ave. Kennewick, WA 99336-5144
Financial aid & scholarships
- The G4HCC system wide scholarship application is due by February 15.
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The FAFSA priority filing deadline is February 15.
- Remember to apply for FAFSA even if you are receiving VA benefits. FAFSA and VA benefits are separate programs, and you may be eligible for both